1 Weather in Manali
Average annual temperature: 4 ° C -26 ° C
Summer temperature - 10 ° C - 26 ° C
Winter temperature –15 ° C to 12 ° C
What to pack?
During summer and spring months - Summer clothing + essential and evening light jacket or windsheet During winter - heavy wool, warmer Plus trekking boots, sunscreen, a poncho, comfortable walking shoes and a camera to cherish memories.
3 What are some Amazing things in Kullu-Manali?
1. Visit Hot Springs in Manikaran: Just 1.5 hours from Kullu, Manikaran's most famous hot springs are a sight to the eye. Any experience of Kullu-Manali tourism is incomplete without traveling. Attractions: Visit the Manikaran Gurdwara, Naina Bhagwati Temple, Kheerganga and Parvati Valley. Activities: Trekking, shopping, rafting, and going on food trails.
2. Spot some fauna in the Great Himalayan National Park: With 31 species of animals and 181 unnatural species of birds present in the Himalayas, wildlife lovers among you will not be disappointed. Of all the attractions in the valley, this is one of the more aggressive things to do in Kullu Manali. Timing: Open 24 hours Entrance fee: ₹ 100 per adult and ₹ 50 for students. (Permits are required). Nearby attractions: Visit the Tirthan valley, enjoy wildlife attractions (snow leopards, blue sheep, Himalayan brown bears, Himalayan Thar). Activities: trekking, camping, bird watching, trout fishing
3. Trek to Kheerganga: Located in the Parvati valley, it is easily one of the most picturesque treks among the great mountains. 11 km - The walkway is bumpy but makes up for it more than the view. Prashant Yadav Attractions: Walking along the banks of river Parvati, visiting Manikaran Sahib, Tosh, going up to Malana, trying delicious food at cafes, shops, amidst picturesque landscapes, enjoying rustic villages, at Parvati Kund (a natural hot spring) to go. Activities: Trekking, Camping, Nature Photography Best Time to Visit: May to June and October to September 4. Explore history at Naggar Castle: The former capital of Kullu, Naggar is shining with heritage in the form of temples, a palace, and an art gallery, dedicated to a Russian artist who made Naggar his home. entrance fees:. 15 per person Nearby Attractions: International Roerich Memorial Trust, Uruswamy Himalayan Research Institute, Jagati Patta Temple, Tripura Sundari Temple, Muralidhar Temple, Gauri Shankar Temple.
4 Is Solang valley worth seeing?
Solang, close to both Kullu and Manali, is a stop no true blood adrenaline-seeker can afford to miss this. You could either spend a night in Solang or use Kullu/ Manali as a base, to explore the energy and the snow-clad beauty of this valley. Whether you enjoy adventure or not, the terrains of Solang will inspire you to go out and face your fears.
Amazing Things to Do in Kullu Manali: Solang Valley
- Go Paragliding: Watch the landscaped beauty of the valley and enjoy the thrill of sailing in the air.
Cost: A short fly will cost you ₹600 per person and a high fly will cost you between ₹1500 to ₹3000 per person. Go all out, we would say!
- Try Rock Climbing and Rappelling: Climb the untamed mountains of Solang and get a taste of raw adventure.
Cost: ₹700 per person.
- Go skiing: Embark on the ultimate Himalayan adventure down the slopes of Solang. A must-try of all the things to do in Kullu Manali.
Cost: ₹300 per person
Other Activities: Trekking, gondola rides, zorbing (₹350 per person), snow scooter (₹500 per person), amateur skiing (₹300 per person), and skating.
Best time to go: If you’re going for adventure activities like paragliding visit in the summer (May to July) but if you want to enjoy skating or skiing go in December.