Questions about Manali Answered!
1) Which is the best time to travel to Manali?
It depends on whether you like the summer or winter because both these are great times to visit the town. In summer, you can go on treks and in winter, you can enjoy winter sports.
2) How many days are required for a vacation to Manali?
At least 4 days so you can enjoy the scenic spots in and around Manali.
3) When does it snow in Manali?
In Manali you might see snow in December or January although Rohtang Pass is snow-covered in October itself.
4) Is Manali a family destination?
Yes, absolutely. There are several family oriented activities you can enjoy here, from trekking and hiking to camping and enjoying snow games during winter. Also, there are various shopping places to visit in Manali where you will find perfect gift for your family members.
5) What is the distance from Manali to Malana?
It is around 83kms.6) What is the distance from Delhi to Manali by road? The distance between Delhi to Manali is 564kms.
7) Should I go to Manali from Delhi or Chandigarh?
Since the distance between Chandigarh and Manali is 300kms, it is better to travel to Manali from Chandigarh as you will reach sooner.
8. ) Is there an airport in Manali?
No. The nearest airport can be found in Bhuntar, which is around 50kms from Manali.
9) What is the average winter temperature in Manali?
In winter, average temperatures can go down as low as -7 degrees centigrade.
10) Is Manali safe for solo female travelers?
Yes, it is quite safe for solo female travelers. However, do stay cautious and use your common sense while travelling.